SMF - Just Installed!
Started by DRAKEbaby, Mar 01, 2017, 03:51 AM
1. This software doesn't work. Could be a bad install. Could be bad configuration. Could be bad software. I've never heard of "SimpleMachinesForum". Never installed it either. Haven't ever used it, at least to my knowledge. Every post I've tried to made has failed, and only my Cmd-A, Cmd-C habits preserved anything I've tried to post.
2. Who owns the domain? Who controls the DNS? Both have gone pear shaped as far as I have noticed. Somebody with gumption needs to maintain control of these things.
3. Why is Mooby the one holding this bag? He's either the diabolical orchestrater of it all, or he's the patsy holding the murder weapon.
4. It took me, like, 8 tries to post two messages, and I know what I'm doing. This is either a terrible software choice, or you're pre-banning me before anybody shows up.
5. As much as I would love the idea that I'm so unbearable that you have deliberately constructed a cage where I can troll anonymously to nobody, I suspect this is shit software with bad understanding of the administration, and possibly complete ignorance of both of the above.