SMF - Just Installed!
1. This software doesn't work. Could be a bad install. Could be bad configuration. Could be bad software. I've never heard of "SimpleMachinesForum". Never installed it either. Haven't ever used it, at least to my knowledge. Every post I've tried to made has failed, and only my Cmd-A, Cmd-C habits preserved anything I've tried to post.It's a beta of the upcoming release for the software we previously had on here. I decided to install it so I could see how it looks while we figured out what to do with the site.
2. Who owns the domain? Who controls the DNS? Both have gone pear shaped as far as I have noticed. Somebody with gumption needs to maintain control of these things.The login info is posting in the original site planning Facebook group, but I don't think anyone else has touched it since I loaded this board.
3. Why is Mooby the one holding this bag? He's either the diabolical orchestrater of it all, or he's the patsy holding the murder weapon.I was the one who recovered control the site after we lost it.
4. It took me, like, 8 tries to post two messages, and I know what I'm doing. This is either a terrible software choice, or you're pre-banning me before anybody shows up.I haven't had any issues with it, though I haven't played around with it much.
5. As much as I would love the idea that I'm so unbearable that you have deliberately constructed a cage where I can troll anonymously to nobody, I suspect this is shit software with bad understanding of the administration, and possibly complete ignorance of both of the above.This is a fresh install with no adminning done on it.